Let's break down the logistics of how some of these features can be cost and time-saving for your clients...
- Table space for eating eliminates the need to purchase an additional table for the kitchen.
- Energy star appliances save on electric costs.
- A laundry room saves on time (and gas money) by eliminating the need to travel to a laundry mat.
- Ceiling fans can lessen the need for air conditioning.
- A linen closet in the bathroom allows for optimum organization which results in time saving measures.
- Now more than ever, people are storing canned goods and products for emergency preparedness. A walk-in pantry allows more space for just that.
- Energy star rated windows can save on air conditioning and heating, as they lock in the room temperature.
- Garage storage can also aid in providing room for rainy day storage or coupon freebies for families on a budget.
- Exterior lighting eliminates the need for purchasing additional lighting for the home.