According to the study, the following elements served to be the most important to young potential homeowners:
- 84 percent said ample storage for daily items
- 76 percent said space for TV, movie, sports watching
- 73 percent said the entry to the home
- 63 percent said outdoor living/deck
- 36 percent said the ability to conduct business from home
"Millennials really do their homework and use several resources to make this important decision." said Fred Ehle, vice president for PulteGroup.
Click here to learn more about the study.